Fight against global warming, and look cool doing it, with this retro environmental action tee featuring an iconic graphic of Greta Thunberg, one of the worldÕs most influential climate activists. Show your trust in the next generation of environmental leaders, and share your voice for the climate cause, with this super soft, triblend t-shirt, ethically manufactured in the USA and printed in Solid Thread's Vermont location using water based biodegradable inks.
As part the SOLIDARITEE™ program, 20% of sales from this shirt will be donated to the Fridays For Future Organization, a global movement that began in August 2018, when 15-year-old Greta Thunberg and other young activists began a school strike for climate.
From Solid Threads
- Buttery Soft Triblend of 50/25/25 Cotton/Poly/Rayon for a blissful "worn-in" feel from the get go.
- Sustainably Printed In House with water based, biodegradable inks.
- Custom Cut & Sewn & Printed in the USA
SIZING & FIT:
- Slightly tailored for a woman's contours with a scoopneck & side seam sewing for a comfy, flattering look.
- Predominantly true to size. If in between sizes, we recommend going up. Garments shrink 1 - 2".
Women's Small: 16" Chest and 25" Length
Women's Medium: 17" Chest and 16" Length
Women's Large: 18" Chest and 27" Length